Manet is an advanced solution developed for hospitality and guests. We are an Italian company whose product has been entirely conceived, designed and developed in Italy. With a deep understanding of tourism, our team is fully committed to our customers.
Passion for traveling, smartphones, and web technologies. Entrepreneurial attitude. Very positive and proactive mindset. People eager to grow constantly 360°.
Are you interested in hospitality? Do you love the idea of working in a dynamic environment with a motivated team? Join our team and help people improve their journey.
The ideal candidate will develop activities aiming to advertising campaign sales, placed in advertising spaces available inside the Manet platform, and will manage a customer portfolio. This portofolio will be shared with the corporate sales management.
The role is about carrying out the following tasks:
• Assignment and day-to-day management of a portfolio of active customers
• Commercial offers development
• Meetings with key clients and media centers
• New customer acquisition by means of PR+email, phone calls, meetings in the following market areas:
- big brands
• Internal supervision and advertising campaing delivery check
• Achievement of turnover targets agreed with corporate sales management
In particular, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Knowledge and deep passion for the digital world
• Experience as an advertising sales account
• Notions and knowledge of display and mobile advertising
• Ability to relate to different levels of the company
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Good use of Office/iWork, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Available to transfers within Italy
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• Ambition, enthusiasm and strong motivation, dynamicity and organizational skills
• Experience in CRM use
Other important skills:
• Experience in sales, preferably on digital products/services
• Personal contact network in media centers and direct clients
• Knowledge of / Experience on the luxury & fashion market
What we offer: Full time job placement.
Salary and contract details will be adapted to candidate seniority and achievement of goals shared with corporate sales management.
Candidates are invited to submit their applications attaching their CVs and personal data processing authorization (according to Legislative Decree 196/03). This offer is open to both sexes (laws 903/77 and 125/91) and to people of all ages and nationalities, (legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03). The workplace is in Rome.
Please send a detailed resume.
Your message was successfully sent, We will get back to you very soon.